Who are we?
- We are affiliated with an animal rescue and shelter non-profit. When you purchase anything from us, you are helping to support the good works of the Urban Safari Rescue Society. The mission is to rescue and care for exotic animals, and to educate the public about animals, the environment, and conservation issues.
- Why do we think that's important? Animals are nice. End of sermon.
What do we sell?
We have tens of thousands of vinyl LP's, from 99 cents, up to rare collectibles worth hundreds of dollars. Thousands of CD's, cassette tapes, and even rebuilt 8 track tapes, too! Thousands of video game cartridges and discs. Along with the turntables, amps, and speakers, and gaming consoles to play them all!
In our storefront, you'll also find an ever-changing variety of vintage goodies from various picking trips and chance meetings. We have retro decorum, antiques, novelties and other general vintage goods. Come in, take a look, and hopefully something catches your eye. Its why we put it up on display!
Where can I find you?
- You can find a ton of vinyl (both vintage and new) online, here, at our web-store.
- At our store front, located in Cloverdale, we have everything we've ever found. We have our 99 cent LP's and CD's, all the large goods that are just too big or otherwise don't make sense to ship, and everything else we found that just wouldn't make sense online.
We are located in the Vancouver area, in historic Downtown Cloverdale.
- Address: 5754 176th St Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Phone: 778 803 6582
- We are open Mon-Sat, 12:00 to 6:00 pm. Closed Sunday